Tuesday, January 30, 2007

The C.O.V Projects

This is my friend from Coventry's final year piece for audio engineering. He's doing it down in London but we shot this film in Cov. He had to make a film with the main focus being on the sound, inspired by Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind he has used slow down and muffled audio to create a sort of inside the character feel...... He's a bit of a master of pro tools and a talented little boy so it's his song in the background aswell. He is also the multi-instrumentalist i mentioned before who's gonna help me out with my music for the Holding Pattern.... so.... i scratch his back, he scratches mine.....

I like this video. I think he's done really well and it gave me a little taste of acting.... which is very hard work. The out-takes could literally go on for about 25 minutes ! We recorded it over about three days. The first of which had SEVEN in the pissin' morning wake up call !!! Had to be out in the countryside by sun-rise but the weather was exactly as he expected. Foggy as.... Which looks really, really good for what he wanted. I do actually look DEAD at one point ! Anyway, enjoy.....

He should be proud of it so i thought i'd put it on here so.....

Consequences

Add to My Profile | More Videos

and the making of........... (his Brummie TWANG in the first scene doesn't represent Coventry on a whole. We're far, far away from that place.)

The Making Of Consequence Documentary

Add to My Profile | More Videos

No comments: