Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Deary Me....

ahhhhhh where does all the time go? once more in for the kill, now it's too cold and i feel too old. Nothing since last April? Not even a conclusion on my whole looniversity life? Not so much as a by-your-leave, charming. Truth be told i forgot all about it. Maybe it was the end of an era, the celebrations that followed or maybe it's the fact that post-that colour render you see below, i have nothing of any worth to warrant a blog entry (apart from the 2.1 of course, obviously! Also, the website went up to coincide with the dvd - http://www.davidsextonmagic.com - I really, really like the dvd as well and unlike EVERYTHING else i done up until that point, i can still look at it months later.)

I was speaking to my extreemely talented old friend from the playground Mr. Timothy Woodall and he is in the middle of focusing all his god given talent on a short film and i told him he should document it through his blog cause i want to know all about it. Then it dawned on me i used to have keep a blog. I used to enjoy keeping my blog and more importantly, used to DO things to put on my blog.

So this is a catch up and a promise that i am going to make my life need a blog again...... I promise. It will not just be used to rant and talk about music..... well, maybe.

No comments: