Friday, November 30, 2007

Online submissions

well this thing has screwed me ! my file was too big (my fault) so i had to break it down and email it in in different parts, so now i think chapter's 1-5 have been submitted but my appendix i emailed to david downes might not be accepted and my title page, abstract and acknowledgements must just be lost forever !!

why couldn't we have handed in a bound piece of work along with this online submission ? i know about the Plagiarism thing, which i think is a good thing, but now the paper won't be read or marked as a whole piece as it was set out to be, surely ?

don't like the way i could be punished for a computer error, even if it was my responsibility for the file size, but because i've spent so long working on this piece of work i've got a feeling in the bottom of my stomach i could be fucked !

No comments: