Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Client

Yesterday, Oli, Tom and myself went into the studio and filmed me messing around with a pack of cards on 2500th of a second shutter speed. I wanted to just see what it looked like. I think some of it looks pretty good, i'm currently thinking about what to do for the ident shots on the actual shoot.

No effort was made to hire lights or no thought was put into what i was doing. This was merely an experiment done in a spare hour.

The bit where i've cut when i hit the lens is QUALITY........ if i do say so myself.

Now if i could only stop pulling that David Brent face......

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

brilliant music, good result i say

OLDY said...

thats so cool man! u gunna do a proper one soon? frosty says u suck balls

Mr Mr C said...

Loving the slow motion, good music for the tricks too.
Very good fun and thats just messing around for the camera!