Friday, February 22, 2008

Apple Colour

This week we went out filming again but i have spent most of my time trying to tweek the footage..... It's really quite hard to get it looking really good. I've been in talks with the Broadway who might be letting me film in there some time next week. I really want to get all the filming done so i can step back and really look what i've got and start putting it together for the final cut. Might have an intense week next week and get a good percentage of it done.

Anyway, this is my progress so far on apple colour. The footage still looks a bit washed out and if the rest is done in HD this sort of footage could look really cheap. I don't think this is at an acceptable standard but this is the compressed version for youtube, the HD version does look a lot better. Also i've completely ballsed up the compression. If anyone knows how to use Apple Colour well any tips would be a god-send ! I'm still only in the very early stages of using it.....


No comments: