Thursday, February 28, 2008

Filming & DVD Sleeve....

So after the absolute madness that is renting equipment this week i had a minor set back which has put me back two days but i've got a camera ready and waiting for me tomorrow so i can film at the Broadway tomorrow lunch time. This means i've got the camera all weekend, so i'm gonna try and blitz out a lot of the magic footage. Anyway, after not being able to get my hands on a camera on wednesday it gave me a few days to knock these up. A few rough drafts for my DVD sleeve. I look like faaaar too moody on the front page but as Andy Love said this morning, it's not who you are it's what you're trying to say, and in the hit and miss world of magic you've got to pull this sort of nonsense. There are two ways to go when posing for magician photographs, wacky or moody. I am firmly in the moody camp and would rather sell my soul than look like this tit.........

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

So these are my moody sleeve drafts, with the working title "illusions of grandeur". If anyone even looks at this thing then let me know what you think.......

Click to make bigger......

Sleeve One :




Sleeve Two :



Sleeve Three :


Sleeve Four :



No comments: