Thursday, December 07, 2006

Animation Lighting

Today i decided to scrap the depth of field exersize in Animation and just carrying on messing about with lighting. It's quite shocking how you can change EVERYTHING within the scene with your lighting set up. I was trying to build street lamps in the scene Andy gave us and then decided to build my own street with lights and a dark skyline. This is gonna feature in my ident but they'll be no viewing on that until i finish it.....

I stand or fall by it.....

(thud)


original:




After Lights were added :







pretty darkside !

1 comment:

Noddy said...

"Today i decided to scrap the depth of field exersize in Animation and carried on with my daily 10 hours of fucking around on myspace and youtube. It's quite shocking how you can change EVERYTHING within the click of a button. I was trying to build street lamps in the scene Andy gave us and then decided to fuck that off and watch videos of hamsters struggling to get out of bathroom sinks. The work is gonna feature in my ident but they'll be no viewing on that until i finish consuming all of the audio visual content that youtube and myspace combined has to offer.

I stand or fall by it.....

*skull crack*"

D.Sexton, 07/12/2006