Monday, December 18, 2006

End of 2006

Thats it then, i'm back in the C.O.V...... The end of another term. Feels like it's gone so fast i barley unpacked. I did enjoy myself though, probably my favourite term so far. I think it's just cause we don't do anything we don't want to anymore. I enjoy all my modules quite a lot, enough to get me out of bed for 9.00am ! Once again, within a few views of my own coursework i don't like it anymore. I don't know if it was seeing everyone else's in the presentations or if i just over-analyse my work too much, But everyone's their own worst crictic aren't they..... Maybe 2007's new years resoultion will be to make a piece of work i actually like one month later...... we'll see what i can do.

1 comment:

joolsayodeji said...

alot of good work this term. keep it up and i bet you'll be able to look back at the work at year end and be pleased with what you've achieved.
i even think you'll still like it come your final year. doesnt mean you wont have opinions on what 'works' and what doesnt but overall you'll be pleased