Saturday, December 02, 2006

Web Design Banner

Adrian has set us the task of making a web banner to promote a company of our choice. This is in for the 13th of December aswell which makes next week the busiest week of my life basically. I've been looking into flash quite a bit recently and yesterday learnt how to make your shapes move on a motion guide around the page..... London's KOKO venue's (http://www.koko.uk.com/new_koko/index.html) website has been my main inspiration for this piece of coursework especially as Adrian pointed out their logo is made up of photoshop's standard shapes (CHEATS !). I'm quite (or quietly) confident about this coursework and am quite excited about what i can make... So for the rest of my Saturday i need to go home, make some progress with my banner, Coventry City to beat Stoke and i'll be a happy man !!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alrite David, Thanks for the comment... Yeah I did the comic picture on Photoshop and adding a few filters such as Halftone Pattern and Poster Edges. Anyway, Good luck with meeting the deadlines!
Ray

Noddy said...

thats a 7 point plan son